WELCOME and thank you for visiting my website.
Feeling overwhelmed with work,marriage, and family?Relationship Conflicts? Currently anxious or depressed? Extramarital issues? Life transition of separation, divorce,retirement, health?
I hope that it reassures you to know that I am a licensed psychologist with a Ph.D. in psychology, and I have been in private practice for over 30 years. My specializations include providing individual counseling for adults, relationship counseling for couples, and business-related consultation.
- Feeling overwhelmed, and often anxious and depressed?
- Hurt and confused about the conflict in your intimate relationships?
- Involved in an unhealthy or extramarital relationship and questioning your marital commitment?
- Highly self critical and frequently questioning your judgement, behavior and feelings?
- Trying to balance your work, marriage, family life while feeling overwhelmed and frustrated?
- Feeling “stuck” in various aspects of your life and unclear about what to do now?
If you are grappling with any of these issues, please know that I have worked with hundreds of people over the past 30 years in private practice who were also dealing with these kinds of questions and concerns. This professional experience has given me a strong belief in the resilience of people and their capacity to develop new skills and perspectives that will help them create a more emotionally satisfying life.
I believe that my role as a psychologist is to provide you with a confidential, caring, and professional setting to privately address your concerns. From the first session, your counseling goals and objectives will guide the counseling process. Our work together will help you build your strengths and resources so you can find real and long-lasting solutions to the issues that concern you.
You don’t have to continue to feel discouraged. Change is possible.
I welcome your confidential email for clarification about your specific concerns or for additional information on the counseling process itself. I look forward to hearing from you and together creating an effective, collaborative, and productive working relationship.
Thank you again for your interest.
David I. Milner, Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist